Saturday, April 25, 2015

Just a song entitled Darlin' by Between the Trees

I like the lyrics, and the tune. Click Here to listen to it via YouTube

I've edited it into paragraph form since most of the people don't like reading poems.


This call is meant to be brief. A simple hello ending with goodbye. Then you say hello. Now, I am melting. And now my goodbye becomes a goodnight.

I don't mind if you don't mind. Please say you do not mind if this call goes on all night. Cause I have more to say. My afternoon was okay. My evening was fine but this night, I want it to be the best night
of our lives.

Sweet Darling, this is my confession to the crimes of wanting you badly. And Darlin' if you're wondering, here's your answer, yes I like you. I don't love you. I can't love you, yet.

These calls are getting longer and these nights go on
and on and on forever. I do believe I'm getting better. Knowing you, hopefully all of you.

Sitting watching movies. We both know I do not watch a bit of it. Cause I am much too busy
leaving my hand close enough so you'll hold it.

Sweet Darling, this is my confession to the crimes of wanting you badly. And Darlin' if you're wondering, here's your answer, yes I like you. I don't love you. I can't love you
.
And I can not stop thinking about you. I can not stop wondering if you're constantly thinking about me. Don't close your eyes,dear,I'm still staring. I won't lie dear, I'm still breathing,
even though your beauty is breath taking.

Sweet Darling, this is my confession to the crimes of wanting you badly. And Darlin' if you're wondering, here's your answer, yes I like you. I can't love you. I can't love you.

Oh at least I do not think I do, yet
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment