Thursday, May 28, 2015

Just Late Night/Early Morning Thinking

Please, for once, do not let me do the serenading. I am a girl and the girl should be the one who is to be serenaded, right? That's why most of the songs I like are the ones in which a guy sings.

I like to express my mood through a song. Right now, it's still Darlin' by Between the Trees. Specifically the lines, "and darling i f you're wondering, here's your answer, yes I like you. I can't love you. I can't love you. Oh atleast I do not think I do, yet." Yeah, kind of cheesy.

Last night we hugged and then he kissed my cheek. I felt nothing. I don't know if I should post this or keep this private. No one reads my blog anyway, so I'll post it anyway. Also no one really knows Lana Slaybell.

My head hurts. I drank some cola a while ago. I'm not allowed to drink cola, as told by the doctor. I like to live dangerously. I don't really know what my illness is... or was. I haven't asked.

1:43 am. Now playing: The Day You Said Goodnight by Hale. Hale is a Filipino band. What more should I type? I know, I should stop. Time to say goodnight. The timing of the song is perfect. Well now... Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment