Saturday, January 30, 2016

Just a Cough

I don't like the sound of someone coughing. It disturbs me. Like, it sounds like the person is going to die. Two people of my family have cough. Those people are my parents. I think their gonna die soon just because of cough. Simbako lang. I hope they get well soon. Me? I want to die soon. I don't know whether there is heaven or hell. But if there are such things, I want to go to heaven, and I don't think suicide is going to help.

Anyways, why do I want to die? I want to die because I don't want to see people die. I won't see them die if I'm dead. So that's why. Surely that's my reason, for now.

Leave a comment, please. I like reading comments and replying to them. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your struggles with suicidality. I can understand your fear in losing those you love - there is a lot of suffering that comes with loss. Having lost a friend of mine to suicide, I can say that it is the hardest thing that I have ever experienced. However, it was also what motivated me to want to help people and has thus lead me to my career choice of being a counsellor. Although it was my greatest loss, it has been my greatest push for growth. Please know that you are not alone in you struggles, and if you ever need/want to talk all you have to do is ask.

    May you be held with compassion, may your pain and sorrow ease, may you be at peace.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, but I don't like talking that much. I'm quite the quiet kind.

    ReplyDelete