Saturday, January 23, 2016

Just How Things Are

There's not much to write about when you haven't left the house for 3 months. Maybe I just need to get out. There's nothing to live for. I want to drink that poisonous substance laying there by the garage and end it all. There will be no worries because I don't have to when I'm dead.

If you must know, I did not enroll for the second semester in school. For me, everything is tiring. And again, I don't want to live anymore. The reason why is that everything is a cycle and have no meaning for me.

Feel free to comment on my post if you want to. I'm looking for some internet friends with no intention to ever meet.

4 comments:

  1. I once (back in 2009) went 9 months without leaving the house, only got out eventually because I met the guy who would later become my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can be your boyfriend jema. this is justin bieber.

    ReplyDelete