Friday, February 05, 2016

Just Alone

Okay. So now I am officially alone in the house. This may be the perfect time for me to kill myself, 'cause you know, I am alone so no rescues. But instead, I am here at blogger, still contemplating and typing this poop.

What else should I do? There's nothing to live for; well, at least for me. Err... I have not done much research for this. Dammit. The world is making my head hurt. Which is a good thing, if you want to die anyway. So yeah.

What to do! I stopped school so there's nothing keeping me busy anymore. No work so no money, too. Why should be everything be like this? It's so frustrating.

Sorry for over acting here. But hey, it's my blog. It's what I am here for.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if this lets links go through, but maybe Neil Gaiman's commencement speech from the University of the Arts is worth a listen. Basically, when in doubt, just make art: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikAb-NYkseI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was really inspiring. It really helped. :)

      Delete