Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Just "Faces"



Faces
By: Jema & Harold

I have reached far in search of  a face
I saw nothing
Nevertheless, I still struggle to find one
I was bleeding, breathing, and dying at the same time
But with the earned blood, sweat, and tears, I managed to find one
And then I lost myself
I tried to keep myself together
I was in stitches, still broken sewn together, but broken
The face I found glued my broken pieces
I was about to touch her, when suddenly she broke apart
I tried to pick her up, but she slipped through my fingers, like the sand in the beach
So I tore myself apart, threw myself to her, and we were together, forever inseparable


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wrote it with a friend. We were alternating lines. I wrote the first line and he did the second line, the italicized ones.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha. I couldn't have made this work of art without my friend, Harold. XD

      Delete