Monday, March 21, 2016

Just Monday, March 21, 2016

Today, I went to the McDonald's with my DMMAxim student publication friends. I bought a happy meal and chose the Dumpling Eating Contest Li figure. I chose it because it was a figure of a panda eating, and who doesn't like watching a panda eat? haha. Liza cried earlier in the office. It was because our seniors squished her. She went to the comfort room to cry by herself there.

I haven't had a chance to exercise today, too lazy.  I guess I'm declaring Monday as my rest day. I should be sure to work out tomorrow, and double the load to compensate for today's loss. When I visited today they kept on telling me that I got fat, which is true. I have a big belly. I drew eyes on my stomach and lips on my belly button and made my belly talk. I thought it was hilarious, they thought I was weird, which I really am. They said I was unsanitary. I already knew that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment