Saturday, March 19, 2016

Just a Morning Post

Okay, so my brother bought a new keyboard, and it feels so good typing on it. I'mma type my heart out with this keyboard. Hahahaha.

Two days in a row, I jogged early in the morning. I woke up and took a bath. I know it doesn't make sense to take a bath first before exercising but eh, mother's orders. If I did otherwise she would start nagging me.

As I jogged through the morning neighborhood, I watched the sky as it slowly gets colored. From the black starry night comes the lilac sky turned to the hue of blue. I watched the feather-shaped clouds as they drifted up above, while blown by the wind. I continued jogging to lose the pounds I gained when I stopped school, from the stress-eating I did while being infected with bipolar.

I went home after, feeling tired and sweaty, and no, my journey has just begun. I needed to workout. A 7-minute workout with three circuits. I jumped up and down, pushed up and down, leaned against a wall, etc. It's so frustrating when you need to tire yourself out just to get the body you desire so much.

I was done working out. Time to rest. I ate some pizza my dad made last night. I went to the computer. I turned it on. *Tac* *tac* *tac* goes the keyboard as I typed this. I love this new keyboard. It's giving me type-gasm, if there's such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment