Thursday, March 03, 2016

Just Poem Wars with My Friend Part 3

hey you with no hair you are beautiful hey you, i know you're dying hey you, you give me life
if i was gone tonight
tell the stars what you want to say
tell the heavens your wishes
because baby, i will not stay

Maybe not tonight maybe not today maybe 700 flowers maybe chicken wings
when the day is over
i just sit here infront of the computer
thinking of what could have been
the things that cannot be unseen

when i poke my anus i smell it i smell the past, the present, the future and also, my lunch earlier
i think of you
and it hurts
my heart exploding
from all the hurt

roses are red fuck the world
you were going to say something
but i couldnt hear a thing
so i inched closer to you
and you leaned in for a kiss
roses are orange my dick smells likenred
ur ten
the setting sun always gets me
the rising sun, i can't always see
the rainbow in the clouds so colorful
the lilac sky makes me sorrowful

roses are flowers violets are blue potatoes are vegetables what r u
here we are again in this crazy den you wanted to leave but i grabbed your sleeve

here we are again in this crazy den you wanted to leave but i grabbed your dick
believe me or not i do this weird thing where I say hello to strangers and just walk away

believe me or not i do this weird thing where I say 'bananas are forever to strangers and just walk away
you get one extra turn for that


grey goose chippin in the bathroom blood stains, ball gowns surprise its ur period.

No comments:

Post a Comment