Sunday, March 27, 2016

Just a Take on "Tuna" a Prompt by Andrea

Time flies by. It has been a week since I tried to lose weight. I have worked out everyday last week. I have degraded my diet to only tuna. Tuna for breakfast, tuna for lunch, and tuna for dinner. But as the days pass by, I can't seem to lose the weight I have gained, gained through the pills that made me less depressed, pills that made me sleep on sleepless nights, pills that made me forget about the pain I am feeling. I stress eat when I feel sad. I stress eat to everything. Heck, I am already binge eating and it feels so good. With all the workout I'm doing, food seems to look and taste better. Yes, I degraded my diet to tuna, but I eat 12 cans of tuna fish with every meal I take, and I can't stand looking this way, being fat and ugly, thinking no one will like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment