Monday, April 04, 2016

Just an Adventure Time Song


These songs are two of my favorite songs in Adventure Time. The melody has a good pace and it really is catchy. It also debuts Flame Princess. I would like to share that I like the element of fire. It is warm and it gives off light at the same time. It also shows how emo Finn is. I like emo stuff.

Lyrics:

All Gummed Up Inside

I can’t keep pushing this down any deeper.
Why do I keep trying if I can’t keep her?
Every move I make is just another mistake wonder what it would take because it feels like there’s a hole inside my body,
like there’s a hole inside my heart.
It’s like this feeling is gonna consume me,
if I keep waiting for this thing to start.
Oh, I feel like I’m all gummed up inside.
It’s like I’m all gummed up inside.
It’s like I’m all gummed up inside.

All Warmed Up Inside

Oh, Flame Princess,
I think you're rad.
I really wanna kiss you,
Right in front of your dad.
'Cause I think you're great,
I wanna be your mate,
or maybe go on a date.
'Cause it feels like there's a fire inside my body,
Like there's a fire inside my heart.
It's like this fire is gonna consume me,
If I keep waiting for this thing to start.
Ohh, I feel like I'm all warmed up inside,
I feel all warmed up inside,
I feel all warmed up insi-i-i-i-i-i-ide.

No comments:

Post a Comment