Friday, April 08, 2016

Just a Psychotic Episode

Once, I was so psychotic that I broke my newly-bought Php 5000 ($108) worth Arc Mobile phone on purpose. I put it in a basin full of water, threw it on the wall, and threw it on the floor just to see if it would crack. Once it did, I picked on the screen and removed the glass. I separated the layers one by one until only the battery was left. The scraps were thrown out. We tried to get the warranty. I didn't know how warranties worked but I guess they needed evidence why I needed one. I thought it was a Philosopher's Stone so I called it my Philosopher's Phone, thinking that stones will never break, and that my phone will never break. That's why I needed the medication. That's why I got fat. That's why I'm psychotic. That's why I call myself bipolar. This is one of the reasons I'm weird. I don't know what's wrong with me.

2 comments:

  1. I love you man! So freaking awesome! I feel all of your energy! The world is mad, not us lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I lost my phone for this. I don't feel any regret from it though. Damn, there really must be something wrong with me. Haha.

      Delete