Sunday, April 17, 2016

Jut a Pot Without the Letter "eth"

o my brother' keyboard can't eem to type a letter. To make the mot of thi tragedy, I'm making a pot without that letter. You can gue what that letter i, but it eem to obviou. Haha. It' weird without it, but it' fun. Let' ee what a pot look like without it, and ee if it i till undertandable. Haha.

Yeterday I went to chool to enroll for ummer cla, but it eem like the dean for my coure i only in for half the day. I hould've went earlier in the morning. It i tiring to move in the morning. When I arrived by the gate I wa already delivered the bad new that I will not be able to enroll that day. I jut went immediately to the DMMAxim office for there i nothing left to do anymore but jut be a bytander there. They had a canteen lip and ordered ome food. I hook the cola bottle for fun and my idiot friend opened it knowing I have hook it later, which reulted to a cola fountain which wet the floor and table. illy him. Haha. We watched "corpion" erie. I only watched 1 epiode. 45 minute per epiode then went home by 5 pm. I decided to walk home to burn ome calorie ince I topped working out lat week. I topped by to buy ome "Kwek Kwek" (A Filipino treetfood that i a boiled duck egg covered in flour) and entered 7/11 with the intention to buy ice cream but bought beef laagna intead. I walked 1 hour from chool to home. I ate the laagna and kwek-kwek when I arrived. They both tate good.

I have alo officially aked omeone to be my "Momol buddy" on Facebook. Haha. You can Google what "momol" i. I won't explain it here. Our firt deignation i thi Friday, but it' till not ure.

A pot about my day i really boring. I'm ure I'm boring you out. Mot of you have topped reading by now.I gue I'll write ome literature without the letter . Proe or poetry? Hmmm. My day i already a proe o I gue poetry for now.

Here it goe:

A imple geture,
a nap of the hand
then come ignite
a imple fire
I light up the dark
to ee your face
a imple geture
and you pout ome water
from your mouth
that i cold a ice

You quenched my thirt
I gave you my warmth
jut like apricity
in the cold winter
I wa fire
and you were water
We were oppoite
I wa yin, you were yang
without each other
we are not complete

I et the foret to ablaze
you damp it to a muh
I heat up the avannah
you cool down the moke
I caue chao and maeltrom
You are peace and tranquility
we are complete oppoite
and they ay they attract
with a imple geture
we make fire and water
with thee imple element
we will rule the world together

When we kied, we let out a team
I wa boiling you  and you were killing me
but the enation it left, it felt o good
we go for another one,
but you weren't ure
becaue if we did, I would ceae to exit
and thi world, I would gladly exit
jut to tate you all over again
Without me, the world would be cold
without me, the world would be dark
but if we did it again, I would die
and reborn a the un
the world wouldn't be a cold
and my ray will till touch and fathom you
the enation will linger
and we'll be together forever

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Its funny to read like this but it is understandable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a pretty neat twist, makes you really rethink the little stuff we take for granted.

    ReplyDelete