Thursday, May 12, 2016

Just (...)

I am already managing two websites. One is my blog, and the other is a website for our student publication, The DMMAxim. I am busy with the latter site since there is a lot of content to be uploaded there. Now, I'm in a tea shop, and I am connected to their free wi-fi. I am trying to upload a release, but it is stored in my phone and I left my connector at the office. I want to borrow Carmela's connector, but she is using it. I am very sleepy. I want to go home, but I don't have enough money for the fare.

Sir Rigo visited the office earlier, and I was very happy.

I don't know what to blog next. I guess I'll end it here. Maybe I'll share to you my companions right now. They are Carmela, Harold, and Ford. Sir Russel left earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment