Monday, July 18, 2016

Just Ep 7 of Charlie Comics

Prev

Our requirement for prelims in English 2 is to make a story board on Oslo paper. I took advantage of the opportunity by continuing Charlie Comics. I don't really have time and I am too lazy to make these anymore. Thank God for this requirement.

Episode 7: Lulu blows up

Charlie: Hey! Lulu!
Lulu: Oh... H-h-hey, Charlie. W-w-what's up?
Charlie: I heard you and Archie broke up. Are you okay?
Lulu: I don't know, Chralie. I don't really want to talk about it.
Lulu: It's just that these days seems tough. I thought dating Archie would help me distract myself from the reality that I'm in.
Lulu: It worked for a while, up until he broke up with me. He said that I couldn't see the things you're doing for me.
Lulu: He said that you were his friend, and that he was YOUR friend. He said that he betrayed you.
Lulu: Don't you get it, Charlie? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
Lulu: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LIKED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE! ARCHIE WOULD HAVE NOT BROKEN UP WITH ME! NOW EVERYTHING GOT WORSE! WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?
Charlie: I'M SORRY LULU!
Lulu: Uhm, maybe I was too strong?



No comments:

Post a Comment