Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Just Late Night Thoughts Note #2

What gives people the reason to live?

It’s 12 am, and I still have class tomorrow. We’re going to have a report tomorrow. I should make it ‘til tomorrow.

It’s 12 am. I have an exam tomorrow. I should pass that exam. I should make it ‘til tomorrow.

It’s 12 am. I have people who love me. They’re looking forward to see me tomorrow. I should meet them tomorrow. I should not make them worry. I should make it ‘til tomorrow.

It’s 3:49 am. Someone video called me a while ago. We talked for about 1 hr and 30 minutes. He cared. He was worried. I should make it ‘til tomorrow.

There are many reasons why people should live. We keep fighting the pain for those reasons. 

Sometimes the reasons are not enough for some people. Sometimes we have to be the reason for them. It’s up to them to keep those people or leave them.

Sometimes, when the pain’s too much, you just have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment