Sunday, October 02, 2016

Just the 30-day Drawing/Design Challenge

Art vs. Artist: 30-day Drawing/Design Challenge Edition

30-day drawing/design challenge

I started the challenge last July 30 and finished it in the middle of August. My friend sent me the challenge through Messenger long before. I didn't think I would really start this challenge because I'm a lazy person. But I had nothing else to do by the end of July, because I don't have any on-the-job training yet and I quit doing this other thing that made me busy last year. So yeah, I decided to do the challenge.
30-day drawing/design challenge
Here are my drawings. Most of them aren't really that good but I still do hope that you like them :)

Day 1: A Self Portrait

Self portrait

medium: Watercolor on bond paper

Day 2: An Animal

animal sketch

medium: MS Paint

Day 3: A Childhood Memory

childhood memory sketch

Medium: Frixion pen on Monologue soft sketch book

Day 4: Friend, Family, or Significant Other

Friend, Family, or Significant Other

Medium: FC colored pencils on bond paper

This is my homie, Shiloh. She's really hard to draw, so I gave up. I planned to draw her with the style of realism. I couldn't draw the exact details. I wasn't really in the mood for realism and I was really feeling lazy so I didn't bother finishing it. Haha. Sorry, Shiloh.

Day 5: An Object in the Room

an object in the room sketch
Medium: MS Paint

Now I forgot I was supposed to do the challenge that day. I realized when it was already 11 pm so I made this in like 30 seconds because I did not really feel like drawing. This is supposed to be a mirror, by the way.

Day 6: A Literary Hero

celaena sardothien sketch

Medium: Mechanical Pencil on Bond Paper

This is my interpretation of Celaena Sardothien, from The Assassin's Blade.

Day 7: A Quick Gesture Drawing

quick gesture drawing

Medium: Ballpoint pen on sticky note paper

Day 8: A Super Hero

saitama drawing
Medium: Pencil on bond paper

Day 9: Classic Iconic Hollywod Scene or Image

titanic scene drawing
Medium: Ballpoint pen on bond paper

Day 10: Draw Dignity
banana drawing
Medium: Colored pens on bond paper

Yes, my dignity is a banana. Deal with it.

Day 11: A Typographic Quote
typographic quote

Medium: Marker and colored pencil on bond paper

Day 12: Favorite Article of Clothing or Outfit


lolita dress drawing



Medium: Uni-ball Signo white ink pen on Kraft Spazio notebook

Day 13: A Board Game Piece
scrabble tile drawing
Medium: Frixion pen on Monologue soft sketch book

Day 14: Unlikely Friends

angel and demon drawing
Medium: Colored pens on bond paper

Day 15: A Pattern
Mandala drawing
Medium: Colored pens on bond paper

Day 16: Your Losing Design on Project Runway
banana dress design
Medium: Ballpoint pen on bond paper

Day 17: A Minimalist Poster
Bates Motel Minimalist poster

Medium: Adobe Photoshop

Day 18: A Literary Villain
Frankenstein's monster drawing
Medium: Ballpoint pen and colored pencils on bond paper

Since Frankenstein is the first real book I ever read, I drew Frankenstein's monster.

Day 19: Muppet Themed
highlighter drawing
Medium: Highlighter on bond paper

Day 20: Retro Inspired
retro drawing

Medium: Colored pencils on bond paper

This is my OC named Janet Retro.

Day 21: A Clock

clock design
Medium: Uni-ball pen on bond paper

Day 22: Something Involving Water
lapiz lazuli drawing

Medium: Colored pencils on bond paper

This is Lapiz Lazuli from Steven Universe. She can control water, that's why I drew her for the draw something involving water challenge.

Day 23: Happiness

happiness drawing
Medium: Ballpoint pen on bond paper

This is supposed to form a question mark, since I really don't know what happiness is.

If you noticed the small letter R there, I can assure you that it does stand for something. I can leave you to guess what that is. Haha. HINT: R_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (I might be lying though, lol)

Day 24: Your Favorite Food

taco sketch
Medium: Colored pens on bond paper

Day 25: Inanimate Object Come to Life
Adventure Time Little Dude
Medium: Ballpoint pen on bond paper

This is Little Dude from Adventure Time in the episode "Little Dude". He's Finn's hat that got magically turned alive by the Life Giving Magus.

Day 26: A Set of Kitchen Items
Kitchen Utensils drawing
Medium: Uni-ball pen on bond paper

Day 27: In the Style of Another Artist

colored pencil drawing

Medium: Colored pencils on bond paper

This isn't one of the characters from Adventure Time. It's an OC who's in the style of the artists of Adventure Time.

Day 28: Nature Inspired

nature painting
Medium: Textile paint, poster color paint, and acrylic on flour sack cloth

Day 29: Travel Poster
Travel poster philippines

Medium: Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop

Day 30: Draw Yourself Drawing

oil pastel drawing

Medium: Oil pastel on bond paper



So that's pretty much it. As you can notice most of my sketches are really sh*tty. That's because I got a little bit busy along the way so I just drew for the sake of completing the challenge. I didn't try that hard because as I keep saying in this blog, I am a lazy person. Haha. Thanks for viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment