Friday, October 28, 2016

Just Started Typing This at 2:45 am

People rant a lot on social media. Some can not say words directly in front of people's faces. They can not be straightforward just to get their problems with that particular person over with. I'm getting sick of the drama. Even I rant out through the internet. But the long ones, I rant it out in this blog, which no one reads, therefore resulting to less irritated people. I used to write rants in notebooks, but it feels better when it is posted online because I get a hopeful feeling that someone might stumble upon it and read about my problems and that makes it feel better than writing it on a paper and hide it from the world, keeping it to myself, collecting all the horrible thoughts, leading them to be piled up until I break down and lose myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment