Thursday, November 03, 2016

Just that I Couldn't Sleep, and I Wrote this 2 Hours Ago and Just Uploaded it Now

Here I am, ranting again, about the people I know, who complain a lot, as if they have it the worst, as if they are the only people in the world. "You wouldn't understand," he said. "You don't know my pain," she said. They seek for attention, for help, and once people give them what they want and what they need and what they have been thirsting for, they reward them utter bullshit, as if they are the most important people in the world, completely apathetic. Little do they know they are just whiny babies seeking for the love that was never given to them, so blind with their own vanity, never once put themselves in other people's shoes. I hope they change. I hope it won't forever be this way. I hope I won't complain about people complaining anymore. Because people like me can't take it anymore. It kills us.

No comments:

Post a Comment