Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Just Boredom Making Me Want to Write Shtuff

You know what? I've been trying to find other things to do to keep myself from thinking of you. I've tried playing my musical instruments but every song I play reminds me of you. I tried resorting to art but as I start staring at the canvas, all I could see is your face. I tried writing stories but all I could think of writing down is your name. I didn't write it down, for your information. It just sucks that every distraction I seek, you keep finding yourself back into my mind. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm afraid of telling you all of this personally. I don't even know what makes me afraid. I have nothing to lose anyway. I guess it's just embarassing, because I am not the type of person who thinks about someone every passing moment. Well, if it is your goal to climb into my prefrontal cortex, stay in my long-term memories, and torture me with thoughts of you, congratulations, you've succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment