Saturday, December 24, 2016

Just How?

My mind was used to be filled by thoughts of death and philosophy but nowadays it is mostly filled with thoughts about you. I don't really like it. It is torture.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like you in a romantic way. I love you because you really seemed to be interested in me when no one else was; love, in a way I love my role models and favorite celebrities.

I just wonder why every song I listen to reminds me of you, why every dull moment I encounter you fill it by appearing in my thoughts. I don't even like the thought of us together.

People say to me that the person I'll marry will be very lucky. They have seen what I can do. I don't want to be boastful here. It was them who said it.

What I want is to just figure out how to stop it, how to stop thinking of you. I really hate it. I hate my brain. Why must it not cooperate with my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment