Monday, January 23, 2017

Just Finding and Keeping

After my second period class, I found a pen on the floor. No one wanted it and I figured I needed one. So, I thought "Eh, finders, keepers" and put it in my pocket. After awhile, as I was eating alone in the canteen, I wanted to listen to some music (Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low). I checked my pocket for my earphones and they weren't there. I figured I left them in the classroom during first period. I thought "Hell nawwww... Finders ain't keepers bro". I found it ironic to gain a pen and lose your earphones in return. I went to the classroom and there wasn't a class going on there so I went in. I went to where I was sitting that time and luckily, no one took it. Phew, I don't want to lose my earphones. Ever. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment