Sunday, March 05, 2017

Just Schizo

Schizophrenia is like trying to put some pants and you feel like there is something crawling between your legs, like a centipede or something, when there isn't really there and that it's just the rough cloth you are feeling but you feel like there really is trying to crawl on your legs and you are afraid of that and fuck you are already feeling something crawling on your arm now and you rub your arms to see if there is really something but there isn't but you really feel there really is something and you look at your arms and there really isn't anything on there and now you are confused and wonder what is happening and you get a lot of these thoughts that makes a lot of sense to you but not really with other people and the thoughts just keep on coming and you're not even high, you're just fucking schizophrenic and it sucks that you don't realize you are, only when you've taken certain amount of antipsychotics do you realize that what they are making you take is actually are antipsychotic drugs and you have been schizophrenic for 6 months.

2 comments:

  1. I have depression and OCD, and I'm on an antidepressant, which causes nonsensical jerky movements. People at work must think I'm crazy, but that's okay, because I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drugs I took made me fat and I didn't like taking them. When people asked why I got fat, it was really hard to explain. Good thing I lost the weight after I stopped taking them. lol. I watched Neil Hilborn's poem called OCD on YouTube. Having it must be really hard.

      Delete