Saturday, March 25, 2017

Just Some Thoughts in Bulletform


  • Our dog gave birth.
  • This blog needs a new look.
  • Last night when I was half asleep, I dreamed of Cryaotic playing with friends. I remembered Minx was one of them in particular. Maybe it was because I watched/listened to his latest YouTube video where he played a jigsaw puzzle with CinnamonToast Ken.
  • Typing with your phone is not easier than typing with a real keyboard.
  • I don't know what to do with the future. Two days ago, I wrote on my bedroom wall, (I only write on my own walls. I don't vandalize properties that aren't mine.) "Every time I think of the future, I imagine myself dead, because I don't think I would make it that far." Like maybe if someone will ask me how I would see myself ten years from now, I would probably answer "dead". But you know, I won't really say that because that would inhibit more questions and make people uncomfortable.
  • I like puppies.
  • I really like not talking to people. Being inactive on Facebook makes it great. No human interactions, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment