Monday, March 20, 2017

Just What Have I Typed Here

I've got things to do and when I actually have the time to do them, I don't actually do them. lol. They're just chores and I don't like doing them. I prefer sleep over chores. Who doesn't, right? lol I think the rocky road ice cream that I ate yesterday still hasn't worn off until now. I'm not allowed to eat chocolate. But it's so damn good. I've been a lot of it lately. lol I've been acting extra weird like the weirdo that I am. Help. Minesweeper is the best game ever. Nothing is coherent. I'm still reading the Throne of Glass series and I just want to finish it but it's too long. I wish I could finish reading long books in just one day but I don't read that fast. I wonder how some people can read 400 words per minute and still understand what's happening in the book. Those people are geniuses. The English language is easy to learn but it's weird and has a lot of rules that makes it hard for non-English speakers to learn it. I feel extra type-y today. I want to type a lot. I don't have an idea on what to type tho. So. I'll just keep on typing until I run out of words because I feel like typing today, or should I say tonight, because it's currently 9:13 pm.

Another paragraph. Yaaay. This innocence is brilliant. I hope that it will stay. This moment is perfect. Please don't go away. I need you now. And I'll hold on to it. Don't let it pass you by. (Innocence, Avril Lavigne) (It's so beatiful. It makes you wanna cry.)

I don't know what I will feel if I backread this in the future. Maybe I'll cringe. Maybe I'll feel sad. Maybe I'll forget that I even wrote this. Maybe there won't be a future me that will be reading this because maybe I will be dead before I get to do it. I don't know, The possibilities are endless. Or is it really? Maybe it's limited. Who can say? I'm not that smart. I mean, my intelligence is above average, but certainly not superior. I mean my cockiness in a comedic way. People often seem to get offended by it. They can't tell what's meant to be a joke and what's meant to be serious. Maybe it's because I make it hard for them to tell. lol

It seems like I won't be running out of words to type any time soon. This is gonna be a long post. It won't be that long though. I'm sure people will just stop reading or skip some lines out of boredom, I don't even know if people even read this. lol I see few visitors, though. Pero hindi sila nagpaparamdam. At siguradong hindi na nila maiintindihan ang bahaging ito kasi ito'y Filipino at hindi Ingles. Pwes, mas pahihirapan ko sila sa pamamagitan ng pagsusulat gamit ang diyalektong Cebuano. Mwahaha. Lisod siguro ni i-Google translate kay guba ang pagsalin nila. Dili sila kabalo. lol Problema na na nila. Ako ning blog. Ako ang magbuot kung unsa akong ibutang diri. The thing with speaking 3 dialects is that you can switch to any of them and you can have fun when monolingual people make those silly faces when they don't understand. lol

Man, I'm so bored. I'm typing this in the living room. I still have to fold my clothes which are in my room. It should have been folded last week but you know, I'm lazy. There are other more important things than just folding clothes, or cleaning my room, or the whole house, or doing the dishes, like sleeping. Sleep is important. It rejuvinates your soul. It helps you feel young and relaxed. Logan is dead. Crap. lol

Thanks for that special person who is able to read this far. I don't know why you don't have things to do other than reading this useless post. Lol The laptop is heating up. Insant hand-warmer. Or any part of your body-warmer. I know the radiation is not good for you but hey, at least you're warm.

Bah. So what. I'm not out of words to type here. I'm just tired. Always tired. I should stop. Okay. I will. In a while. I'm using a lot of periods now. Which is unnecessary. But who cares. Right? I'm now gonna type a lot of hahas. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know how many that was but my left hand got tired. My right hand was tired too. It was tired of just sitting around there while my left hand was typing those lots of hahas. I've been typing for 20 minutes now. Meh. I've typed longer times. I don't think anyone is reading this. Or maybe someone will. I wouldn't know that person. But I'll say thanks to that person. Whoever you are. For being with me. Right here. Right now. Thanks for knowing all of this, you know. I'm tired. Not from typing. I'm just tired. I'm generally tired. I keep saying that I'm tired a lot these days. Or maybe not days. Months. Yeah. That seems right. I'm tired for months. I can't really say if I've been tired my whole life. It feels like that I have. I'm not saying that so I won't be declaring it. I'm tired. Not enough rest could make me stop from being tired. Sometimes when I laugh so hard my brain becomes a dick and questions my laughter, as if I'm not allowed to do it. It's like this. Outside: hahahahaha Inside: I wanna die. Crap. Haha. I'm okay. -I don't like that phrase.

I miss the rain. I know it just rained the other day (I can't actually remember when. Maybe it was yesterday. I don't know.) I just miss hearing the rain drops and the damp feeling. Showers on the roof. Ripples on the ground. Leaves bouncing up down. Leaves that fall because of the strong wind. Lightning shows. Booming thunders. Scared children. lol

Hnnghngh. I don't know what field I should stick to. I know it's not the hospitality business. The course I'm taking is not my field. I'm good at it. But I'm also good at other fields. It's only a matter of time before I should really choose one. Who says I should only stick to one? I could have multiple fields at the sane time. I should train my brain to handle stress more effectively, not letting it shut down on me for months. Like what happened two years ago. Haha. I don't wanna talk about it. It puts me in a mood. I don't like that mood.

Flowers are pretty, right? I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I'm stopping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment