Monday, April 03, 2017

Just Practicing Problems

When I try to learn to play a new song on an instrument, I try to learn it fast so I won't be annoying a person who might be listening to me repeating the mistakes I make over and over again when I just couldn't get it right. I get annoyed too when I repeat it again and again until I perfect the notes on the keyboard, or the violin, or the guitar. It strains the ears. I also heard that if you listen to a song that's played imperfectly, it affects your brain, "makadaot," as they say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So yeah, I feel pressured when I try to play something on the keyboard for the first time because it might damage your brain when I get it wrong repeatedly. It's like, you are expecting it to sound like this, but it doesn't, so you get disappointed, like watching someone trying to fit a square block in a circle-shaped hole. It hurts your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment