Thursday, June 15, 2017

Just Creative Restoration

I was cleaning out some stuff and found this. This is a figurine that came with someone's birthday cake many years back, like my childhood years. It got chipped throughout the years. I wasn't going to throw it out like I did with the other stuff. I got a little creative. I visualized Happy from Fairy Tail out of it so I figured, why not?





I actually finished this 6 days ago. I only got the motivation to upload it now. Also, it took me one month. It's not that it's hard to do; it's just that I kept procrastinating in between. I could go days without working on it. To quote Holden Caulfield, "You have to be in the mood for those things."

It's not flawless. It's my first time in restoring art. I'm still not motivated enough to patch it up. But eh, it will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment