Monday, August 14, 2017

Just Our English Requirement

Y'know, I really much prefer working alone, even if it means the task is doubled. That's what I am doing right now for our requirement in English. Instead of working in a group of three, I am doing it alone. Each group was tasked to write twelve letters. There are 36 people in the class. Which means, we are evenly divided to three. The problem is, I don't know which group is lacking, because I don't know all of my classmates, in which because I am an irregular student.

I am pretty much okay with single-handedly writing twelve letters. But these letters are Customs-related assignments. Ma'am didn't really give me a break. She really thought that I would be working with a group. It's okay, though. I am that versatile.

I am on the fourth letter now. I don't worry that much because the deadline is on Thursday, three days from now. Most cool people would be working on it the day before, or even on the due date. Anyways, the task on the fourth letter is to inquire to a Brokerage about how the products are delivered on time and at what good cost. Dfq should I know what they do in brokerages. Heck, what in my-hospitality-management-shit-induced-goddamned-brain is a brokerage? Bah, I need a break.

I am starting to second guess in working this through alone. But hell, I have always been alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment