Thursday, August 31, 2017

Just Rammbabbli Rambling Ramble

Last night I dreamed a lot of people jumping from a building, so many that they all piled up outside the window, kind of like a thousand people stacked with each other. It looked like a mass suicide. This may be because I watched Koe no Katachi yesterday, where the protagonist tried to jump from her apartment, but the other protagonist tried to pull her in and he fell instead. The building also looked like the o e in school. The dream may also be coming from what I typed yesterday.

My right eyelid keeps twitching. I've been drinking a lot of water. Maybe I shouldn't use the computer that much.

I need to go to the hotel to get a follow up on my ojt. I should have went last week. Fear always gets in the way.

I don't want to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment