Friday, August 18, 2017

Just Some Activities

I finished reading Dean Koontz' By the Light of the Moon. It took longer than I usually take. But what do I know? I used to be a book-hater, like I didn't think I could even read a single book in my life. Anyways, it wasn't really my genre. If you like adventure, sci-fi, and thriller, then you might like it.

We're gonna have our intramurals next week. I'm still contemplating if I should go, or I should just pay the fines and not go. Sometimes the fines are worth it. I hate activities. Plus, I don't have friends to share the experience with.

I'm going to start my on-the-job training soon. I hope I'll get my hours done early. I also hope to lose weight on the process, because it's gonna be tiring.

Our puppies keep peeing and pooping. It smells bad on the terrace. They're cute, though. Why do they have to be so cute?

Common conversations I had for the past two weeks was about my hair, why I cut it, it suits me, yadda yadda. I hope it dies next week. I hope no one is going to comment about it anymore. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment