Saturday, August 26, 2017

Just Two for Two

Two nights in a row having nightmares. I was chloroformed, cut with a razor, chased, and judged. I got my phone stolen and I'm trying hard to remember what else happened. I was in the debate and I was the last one to talk. I was reading my speech and the crowd was wondering what was happening to me. I was reading it wrong and they asked me if I was okay. I said I wasn't and walked out. I ran and hid then I saw my high school math teacher for a brief moment while I was going away. There were a lot of beggars and some of them look like they want to hurt me. They did. That was some nightmare, I tell you.

Anyways, there was a change of plans regarding my friends birthday celebration today. Turns out, it won't be happening. I don't have to buy a gift anymore or at least go out of the house. That's good news for an introvert like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment